Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Personal Note

3 posters

Go down

A Personal Note  Empty A Personal Note

Post by Aequus Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:12 pm

Well, uh, Happy New Year, 2019!

2019... It's been ... eleven years, since I first found my way to the Twin Skies forums, first put on this name and face, and slipped into running around as Mirwen,
and went to sleep that night and had the most wonderful, most vivid, most euphoric dream I'd ever had in my life.
And then I was Aequus, I was this.. me, that I'd never been or dreamed of being able to be.
It changed my life.

Since then, we've had so, so many wonderful worlds and memories and bodies, and in-and-around them so many chatter and idling and games. And so much fun, and so much time spent together. We've... mostly stopped hanging out regularly, but y'know what -- things fade in time, I had a wonderful time, and the best memories are forever.

Uh.
About one of those games in particular.
In. 2009? 2010? -- heckifIknow, I have no memory -- we had one, a Gender Guessing Game, which was probably most memorable for Nayaby clarifying that he was in point of fact "so manly that [his] facial hair had muscles", which cracks me up to this day.
Uh, you probably don't remember that I sat out of that one.
... you... probably also don't remember/didn't notice that I've actually never referred to myself, out of roleplay, with any pronouns? In the rare cases where I referred to myself in the third person, I just used my full name.

((.. yeah this is going exactly where you think it's going, but I'm gonna finish saying it anyways.))

But, technically, knowing that Aequus was a girl -- what an assumption!, based on nothing more than me playing a girl in both of my first two RPs, using a girl avvie, not even considering correcting you -- was something you all did.

Which, I guess, technically means you knew before I did. I never was one for picking up subtle cues.

And, so now, well -- this year I'll be starting my second year on Estradiol and Antiandrogens.

... thank you so, so much, for just... being you, and being here (even as here jumped from one site to another), and being friends, and letting me be something I hadn't even dreamed possible -- something that even I was realizing it was possible, I realized I already was.

Uh, I suppose -- I hope not, but I suppose -- that this'll run the chance of ticking off one of you on philosophical/etc. grounds.
Even if so, thank you so much, all the same, from the bottom of my heart.

I love you all so much.
Aequus
Aequus
Bringer of Joy

Back to top Go down

A Personal Note  Empty Re: A Personal Note

Post by Picasso Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:44 pm

<3
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Aequus Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:10 pm

<3
Aequus
Aequus
Bringer of Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:18 pm

Aww! I was doing my semi-annual check of this forum and I'm so happy to have been a part of you learning about yourself Aequus! I miss our old RPs sometimes.

A lot of us are connected on Facebook now, even though we rarely look back at these forums. I'd be so happy to keep in touch, so I'll send you my contact details in a PM and hope it doesn't take until next January for you to see it... xD

<3
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum