Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread

2 posters

Go down

The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread  Empty The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread

Post by Zip Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 pm

We all know the old adage, "Money is the root of all evil." Granted, that's a misconception. The actual expression is, "The love of money is the root of all evil."

However, what no one, no one at all, seems to know, save for me and Gordon McGee, is that the oldest-er-ester-est-er-est...and best form of it is...

Nayaby is the root of all evil, mischief, and general rapscallion-...es. End quote. Oh, you don't have to write this part do

So, I hereby start this thread to make sure that none of Nayaby's heinous crimes against humanity or similar lifeforms go unpunished! Help me in my endeavor, my fellow antioxidants of the grape juice! Rise against the rubber wooden fist of the machine! Be wary, you silly catfishes and shy opossums. Nayaby is now aware of our plot! Who knows? The dastardly rogue may even start a thread about me!

Go!

I'll start.

I blame Nayaby for my The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time addiction.
...And this Vot-darned filter.

Last edited by Zip on Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ahm...grammar mistakes? Totally nothing to do with the glove...)
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread  Empty Re: The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:04 pm

I blame myself for Zip's apparent madness. Perhaps if I had been a more loving father figure, he wouldn't have dissolved into such an empty husk of a man Sad I'm sorry Son.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread  Empty Re: The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread

Post by Zip Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:08 pm

So it has come to this. Crying or Very sad

The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread  5856_carved_wood_hand_1
*tiny voices* feud, feud, feud!

I blame you for my angst. I HATE YOU, VAMPIRE DAD! I HATE YOU!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm

I could never be the vampire dad you wanted, Son, and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry I ate your classmates. I'm sorry I ate your drama teacher. I'm not really sorry I ate your girlfriend, because I didn't approve of her and I'm your father. But I am sorry for that time we went camping and you woke up with fang marks in your arm.

I haven't been the best vampire dad, but I try, and in the end isn't that what fatherhood is all abou-BLOOOOD!

*chomps down on a passing stranger's neck*
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Oh, but Dad. You're missing all the bone marrow.

...Oh Vot.

What have you done?
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:30 pm

This is nothing! You should have seen what I had to deal with when I used to take my Grampire to work!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:35 pm

Awww...the guy's ancient!

Why won't you let me get a glitter tan like all the cool vampires?
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:46 pm

A glitter tan? My son wants a glitter tan? Sure, you can get a glitter tan, but only once you start wearing butterfly wings and calling yourself Zipperbell! Fairies sparkle! Vampires do not! Bring this up again and you'll be spending the next century in your coffin!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Ohhh humbuuug. Don't think I haven't gone through your yearbooks, DAAAAAAAAAAD. You did some pretty crazy things back in your day too, y'know.

The Official "Blame Nayaby" Thread  Tumblr_kxm7nkGnAo1qaqps8o1_500
Nayaferatu, Graduating Class of 1480. There's a hastily written caption under it saying, 'Geek.' Which wasn't an insult, but more of a job description. The job in question involved the circus. And chickens. And biting their heads off."
I blame you for not fostering my talent!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 pm

We've hit another slump, haven't we?

Gorram you Nayab! This is all your fault somehow!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum