Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Town Called Clueless Discussion

+5
Zip
Elfie
Lycanthrope
Nayaby
Areada
9 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Areada Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:07 pm

I hope you all don't mind that I moved locations for us. Just so we're not standing around as much. Easier to get conversations going, yes? Tell me if that was a bad move, on my part.
Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Nayaby Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:10 pm

As GM (Gamemaster ^_^), you have my full support to move the plot along. I think a lot of our old RPs failed because we waited to get consent from each player before moving to a new location and that wound up dragging out scenes to the point where nobody wanted to post any more.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Go ahead!

...I got sidetracked by TV Tropes. Sorry.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 pm

NEVER MENTION THAT WEBSITE!

I once wasted three hours. Click. Click. Click.

O_O

I request that "TV Tropes" be filtered to preserve mine and everyone else's sanity. It's too late for Zip, but that's been evident for ages now.

R.I.P. Zip's sanity.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh, well, if we're talking sanity, mine flew out the window a few years back and I suspect it's probably hanging out in Antarctica. Maybe New Zealand.

I don't know how to filter it, but I wonder if I could make it change to something else when posted...
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:51 pm

That was more a joke than anything serious, but if you did filter "TV Tropes" to be posted as "The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time" I wouldn't complain Very Happy Hehe.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Awww....

Maybe a bunny drawing I made will cheer you both up? Very Happy

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 2 Areada
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:15 am

The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:15 am

BEST USE OF WORD CENSORING EVER

Just try it!

(Oh, and AWESOME Bunny drawing)
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:17 am

Who is Artur talking to? Is he talking to Opal? I got rather lost.
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:17 am

Alright. I've been praised.

I'm going to spend the rest of the night browsing The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:23 am

Brilliant artistry! A true stroke a genius! Every line, every colour, seems to radiate with meaning. The subtle hand gesture and facial expression of the rabbit clearly demonstrates the façade of happiness so many display when faced with adversity. The true emotion of the piece is in the sun, which is clearly a metaphorical representation of the human hive mind. While the rabbit represents the feigned contentedness of the human species, the sun represents our hidden discontent. In that perfect frown you have drawn you convey the true nature of humanity: we are never content with what we have been given.

I'm touched Zip. This is beautiful. I may very well have a full sized poster printed for my wall.

(Also, Artur had spoken to Opal, but then the scene changed and he is now speaking to Cardamon)

Edit: Testing testing 1, 2, 3: The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:28 am

hehehe Very Happy
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:32 am

If anyone has similar, strange, amusing 'censoring' ideas, I'm all for it...
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:36 am

Draco becomes He Who Must Not Be Cuddled

I miss him Sad
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:37 am

Me too.

We should do some crazy plan and try to find him online somewhere. But I think that's kind of creepy.

Love the name, though...
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:40 am

Elfie mentioned she has him added on Facebook. So all he has to do is log in and read the PM she sent him. That's how we got Red back, right?
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:41 am

True. Hopefully he logs in sometime.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:21 am

Identify the reference in my post for a virtu-cookie!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:22 am

LOCKHART! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy In Chamber Of Secrets. Very Happy
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:36 pm

Okay

Gamesmaster has a question (of sorts)

So, there is this party. This is an excellent chance for you all to converse, get your characters acquainted, and set some things up. I have one (maybe two) events that I'd like to have happen, maybe in the next few days (days for US, I mean). So converse for a bit, but let me know when you need something big to happen. I'm getting some ideas.

AND

If YOU have ideas, please let me know. I can then incorporate them into larger, plot-developing and description-oriented posts. Talk to me about plot twists! Character you may want to have show up! Secrets! Backstory! We're off to such a fantastic start already, we might as well deepen the plot.

I am going to warn you all, that at some point, I'm going to raise the stakes. I won't tell you how high, when, or how, but they will be raised.

You have been warned.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Oooooh. I'll edit my post to have Artur sit down at a table then. Maybe everyone can sit down and introduce themselves. I think we slightly missed out on the "most of us live in the same town, so we should at least know each others names" bit, which may have been useful. Too late for that I guess xD

I'll PM you about what I have planned for Artur's plot arc, but it doesn't need to happen any time soon. It may never happen at all, unless Clueless becomes the next Willow (Which would be awesome by the way).
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry685 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:11 pm

I've never been to The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time.....maybe it's time.....

If I don't return, inform David Tennant that I love him.
Harry685
Harry685

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:17 am

I'm sorry if I made any mistakes during that last post.

I wrote it under the impression that Theo and Jarvis were a bit secluded from the rest of the party.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:48 am

Oh yes, Zop is indeed dead. Y'know. For now at least. Of what?

I'm not sure. I'm kind of making this up as I go along, y'know?

Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next