Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Town Called Clueless Discussion

+5
Zip
Elfie
Lycanthrope
Nayaby
Areada
9 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Areada Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:31 pm

ahh, it's because of the word in the link...interesting...

You could always separate it out a bit? The letters, I mean.
Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:18 am

What? Why would the word The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time be blocked? I fail to understand...

Edit: Oh yeaaaaaaaah. Now I remember.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:21 am

I can switch it back if it bothers you guys.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 am

Hehe, only if Zip wants to. I find it hilarious!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:22 am

Oh, I can tolerate it.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 pm

I had actually been waiting for Zip and Mozy to post, but then I decided something needed to happen to keep things moving. So BAM!

Today has been boring. Mind-numbingly so. Nothing ever happens to me. I need to make friends. *headdesk*
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:11 am

I'm sorry! Opal goes through phases of being easy to write, and me having no clue what to write. This happened to be one of the times where I stared at the screen and couldn't write anything.
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh Vot. I'm awful at this commitment thing. *headesk*

To zhe creative writing state oof miynd!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Every time you say Vot, I think of Camazotz, the Mayan god of death. Why? I'm not certain. Camazotz isn't even something I knew I knew about, and I had to Google it to figure out why the name and an image of a demonic bat-creature kept popping into my head. Obviously, I've read about it before, somewhere.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Physicaaaaalll chaaaaaalllleeeeeennnggeee!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Hahaha! What exactly is the physical challenge? If there's no magic allowed, Artur probably won't do very well. He's fit, I suppose, but not particularly strong or speedy.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:30 pm

I actually have no idea, to be quite frank with you. xD

Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

If I could +1 that, I would!

Last night's episode of Once Upon a Time was daaaark O_O Just watched it. Up until now, I thought it might be considered a family show, but now I think its target demographic doesn't include children.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:36 pm

Well, I looked it up on The Unmentionable Black Hole of Time, and it seems interesting enough...Although, I don't plan on watching it anytime soon, since my DVR is filling up with SNL reruns.

Hrm...you know, it just occurred to me that bitterness is generally frowned upon by society. It's not like I'm bitter or anything, but up until now, I thought it was just another odd quirk.

Does this mean I need new friends?

...Nah.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:42 pm

You're bitter? You've never struck me as bitter, but I suppose your online persona comes out a bit differently. I, for one, am a much more eloquent speaker on the Internet. That's not to say I'm not a fan of fancy words in real life. I just use them less often when I have to think up sentences on the spot. I put a lot of effort into being an insufferable pedant though! It's a game I play with myself. I get a point every time somebody asks me to explain a word (Which isn't as often as I'd like, unfortunately).
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Ahh, no. I'm not bitter, which is admittedly something something a bitter person would say, but-

Actually? What would a bitter person say? I'm trying to think of something my friend said today, but it's just not coming to me. Ahh...carpets? Window cleaning services? Grapefruits, and their odd size? Mhm.

Hmm. In real life, I'm an awful speaker. Here, I'm just a mildly terrible writer. Thing is, I say sentences, but it's like after I say it, it appears in my head like I'm following along.
I suppose my mind is sort of like a delayed karaoke machine, if you look at it in a certain way.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:52 pm

NAYABY!

YOU, ALSO, WATCH ONCE UPON A TIME! What joy! So do I! Just watched the latest episode in fact. WHAT HORROR.

Of course, due to my latest immersion in Being Human, I picked up on all the hints and figured out the BIG TWIST halfway through the show.
Spoiler:

I also predicted that
Spoiler:
approximately three seconds before it was actually revealed. I also got a very bad feeling in my stomach when Ruby found the box. All in all, I approved. It was a bit ridiculously sappy at some points, though nothing like the torrid mush of last week.

I want Mr. Gold back. He's my favorite. He hasn't been important for like three episodes. I want more! There is a significant lack of bad guys and tense situations! Tense, completely justified angst! I love it! Where is my epic Emma vs. Regina vs. Mr. Gold triangle?

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:02 am

But a non-bitter person would also say, "I'm not bitter." Just in a somewhat amused, unoffended way! Like you did. Proving you aren't bitter. Bitter butter makes bad batter. Just so you know.

I'm also a terrible speaker, but only due to my social anxiety. Thus it's more a matter of not speaking, or speaking very little, rather than speaking badly. I'm only outgoing with my closest friends, and I don't get to see them very much any more Sad

You are not a terrible writer by any means Zip! Very occasionally, you get carried away in a sidetrack that seems to invoke the spirit of Douglas Adams, but you're fun to roleplay with! You've been particularly awesome in Clueless, I have to say.

---

Areada! How have you and I seen almost everything the other has? It's uncanny, but awesome!

Spoiler:

Mr. Gold is awesome! I miss Jiminy/Archie though. He's played by Raphael Sbarge, who's the voice of Carth Onasi in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (And also the professor who goes with Aang and co. to the Library in Avatar).
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:11 am

I don't know. I bet we have some significantly different tastes, somewhere in our television preferences. Maybe. We should compare lists of favorite television shows sometime. Maybe we should all do that. New thread in off-topic one of these days, ya'll?

Spoiler:

Aww, I like Jiminy as well. He's a sweetheart. I didn't know he was the professor, though! HOW AWESOME.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:14 am

Ohh. Sorry about that Nayaby. *sympathetic pat on the shoulder* Hope you see them again!

D'awww. Thanks Nayaby. That means a lot to me. I wish I was better at this whole, "receiving compliments" thing.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:21 am

Spoiler:

It would take a while for me to compile a list of my favourite shows, but I'll get around to it. I think our taste in comedies might be a little different. I like the Simpsons and Futurama. Heck, I love Futurama! It's the greatest sci-fi comedy of all time! I'm not as big on the Simpsons as I used to be though. Those are the only comedy cartoons I watch.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:27 am

I think my favorite comedy show of all time is The IT Crowd. It's freakishly hilarious...
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:31 am

I... have never heard of it Sad

Wikipedia informs me that it's British, which probably explains why I haven't heard of it then. I only know of the Whoverse and Merlin.

It looks like a 'geek' show like Big Bang Theory. Maybe I'll look into it sometime. Geeky shows are the best shows!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:03 am

Oh man. If you like Big Bang Theory you'll probably love it. It's absolutely ridiculously hilarious. And very, very geeky. And hilarious. And extremely random.

Here, have a youtube clip of a hilarious moment.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWc3WY3fuZU&feature=relmfu

And here is another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EBfxjSFAxQ

Yes, I've got that number memorized. To that tune.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:12 am

That fire clip may have broken my face. It's late, and I don't want to rudely awaken the rest of my floor. Holding back laughter just makes you want to laugh more though xD
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next