Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Town Called Clueless Discussion

+5
Zip
Elfie
Lycanthrope
Nayaby
Areada
9 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Zip Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:14 am

Aha! There we go!

...Did my news stuff get do-No. Neutral
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

A Town Called Clueless Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: A Town Called Clueless Discussion

Post by Nayaby Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:16 am

If you're going on a news show, it might be best to prepare O_o

Or is this a school project xD In which case, it's still a good idea to prepare, though not preparing wouldn't be quite as potentially embarrassing as the previous scenario.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:25 am

When in doubt, fake it with confidence, bravado, and a charming smile. That's what I always do. Saved me from utter mortification when I choked on coffee in english class. Twice. In the same fifteen minutes. What did I fake? The sense of humor I had about the whole thing.

Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:34 am

Coffee is brilliant! Choking on it is quite understandable, since it's so delicious and stimulating. Though, choking isn't exactly a desirable state to be in.

I'm reminded of the time my phone's voice calling feature was somehow activated in the middle of class.

Phone: Voice calling mode active.
Professor: If you're going to sit in the second row, you should make sure your phone is at least on vibrate, Nayab.
Me: Sorry, it was on mute. I don't know how that happened.
Phone: Now calling [Firstname Lastname].
Me: No! Stop stop stop! *fumbling with phone*

Ah well, there were only about 200 other people in the room. No biggie.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:38 am

I'm obsessive about checking my phone to see if it's on silent during class. Obsessive. I'm determined to only have embarrassing things happen to me that I have no real control over. Like choking on hot liquids. Although I have a bit of fear of drinking coffee in class now. I prefer not to.
It was really my fault for drinking the coffee in the first place, I guess. Oh well. I couldn't have seen it coming.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:40 am

I think I may have leaned on my phone somehow, and it pushed the button for five seconds, which activates voice calling mode regardless of whether it's on silent or not.

Hey! Don't ever berate yourself for drinking coffee. It is the greatest substance known to mankind!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 am

Ahh, not exactly. An actual news show. Rolling Eyes

...That I have to do every two weeks or so. *cough*

....It's done, guys. Why are you looking at me like that? Embarassed
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 am

That's so cool, though, Zip! Very Happy

I like tea a bit better, though, Nayaby. I only drink coffee for the taste, really, because I'm really trying to avoid addiction. So I go with decaf. Sorry if it's blasphemous... But I do love both tea and coffee with a fiery burning passion.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:57 am

I'm not a drinker of either, unfortunately. Never really tried the two before, believe it or not.

...OH MY VOT. I'M AT A HUNDRED POSTS!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:00 am

The whole forum is at 1008 posts (with this post) HOORAH! HOORAH!
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 am

I've managed to avoid addiction, I believe. I only have coffee thrice or four times a week. Unless I'm doing a cram or an all-nighter essay of course xD

Though, I love coffee for a variety of reasons. It increases concentration, increases alertness, helps with memory, decreases fatigue. It's just brilliant!

Maybe I have a slight caffeine addiction, but when I travel I have no problem with the lack of coffee, so I'm not sure that I do.

I love tea too! Herbal teas are delicious! I'm a big tea drinker. Hot drinks are brilliant in so many ways.

---

AND YAY ZIP, YOU'RE FAMOUS!

Well, maybe not famous. But that's brilliant! What sort of role do you play on this news show?

---

We're over one thousand! Le gasp!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Lycanthrope Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 am

Sorry if my entrance is rather abrupt, but I wanted to sprinkle in some tension and drama, :3

Lycanthrope

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 am

You put a lot out there, Nayaby. This deserves a similarly long post of mine in the near future.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:19 am

Aprils Fools! Razz
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm

I THOUGHT it was weird that you introduced Gwyneth...

I forgot April Fools Day existed, actually. It's Palm Sunday for me, and I'm very preoccupied with religion at the moment. And my research paper.

Nice job, though. That was highly amusing. xD

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:15 pm

Oh yeah! It's Palm Sunday too! My ability to remember Christian holidays has diminished quite a bit since graduating high school. My high school was Anglican, so I was far more aware of these things when I went there.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 am

Ahh...sort of faked an acceptance letter from this school my friend plans on going to that called him a "cotton headed ninny muggins."

...He was a bit miffed, but then he remembered what day it was.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm

((I may have gotten some of this wrong, so feel free to correct me/shorten stuff, etc. Also I don't think I used a semi-colon properly.))

Let's see...new characters and stuff...
-----

Samuel Ronit - Male human; status: alive; Location: near town hall - Public character

-A retired war veteran living in Clueless, that also serves as the town's head guard...or something.

Alice Pendragon - Female human; status: alive; Location: town hall - Owned by Zip

-Current interim mayor of Clueless after husband died; quiet on the individual level, but excellent public speaker

Opal's brother(or Em, apparently) - Male human; status: alive; location: around the second murder scene - Owned by Mozy

The manipulative sibling of Opal. Probably knows something more about the murders...

Ete - Female human(I think); status: alive; location: town hall - Owned by Our Fearless Leader Areada

One of the mysterious "Guardians of Truth" sent from the gemfire palace in the chaos lands to find the Stone of Alkeladereanet.

Ral - Male human(I think); status: alive; location: town hall - Owned by Our Fearless Leader Areada

One of the mysterious "Guardians of Truth" sent from the gemfire palace in the chaos lands to find the Stone of Alkeladereanet.

Bradley Vincent - Male human; status: alive; location: with Mandy - Owned by Elfie

Apparently an old flame of Mandy's. Seems sinister.

Mr. Wood - Male human; status: alive; location: second murder scene - Owned by Mozy

Man who thinks he's friends with Opal's brother, but he's not. Led the party to the second murder scene.
---

Locations:

Palace of Gemfire -A place deep within the chaos lands that even Artur Lore has never heard of.

Cyril-One of the kingdoms of Magnificence, hard-working industrious people. Rebellious in the eyes of Magsy officials.

Town hall-One former resident of Clueless called it a "wretched hive of discussion and inefficiency." Ancient building with two bright red podiums for debate, stadium style seating, and a stage for a band to play.
-----
...And just for fun...

Physical challenge: Harshest punishment/spectator sport in Clueless. Actual activities aren't known, but challengers often broken for life...but they get better.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Opal's brother's name is Emerald Amethyst Sapphire, by the way. Their parents were a little crazy....
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Gemstones, gemstones! Everybody loves gemstones!
Gemstones, gemstones! Gemstone sandwich tastes good.
Yum!

P.S. Exam time xP I'm still around, just... more inactive than usual. I may take longer to reply, but never think I've forgotten about you guys!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by MozytheHealer Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:59 pm

Exactly. :{D

:{D It's Spring Break for me...so I'm on a lot, just lurking.
MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Oh, by the way, thanks for the update Zip. I'll add those changes to the thread soon Very Happy
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Whoooo! Thanks!
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:19 pm

*inhales deeply* Shocked

Guys?
...I don't know what to write for Clueless. Like, nothing is coming to me. Any ideas?
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:22 pm

It's okay. I ought to post, really. It's just been a big week, not stressful like last week (ahhhhh!) but just busy. I shall try to get something written tonight, if I have the time.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next