Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spontaneous Melancholies

+8
Draco
MozytheHealer
redpoemage
Elfie
Aequus
Areada
Nayaby
Zip
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Spontaneous Melancholies - Page 5 Empty Re: Spontaneous Melancholies

Post by Picasso Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Nayaby wrote:The word acolyte makes me think of Dark Jedi.

Zhooom zhoom vroooom!

Also, does anyone have a 3DS with Pokemon X or Y? Or just a 3DS.
I've got Pokémon X! My FC is: 1118-0222-9584
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Picasso Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Adam posted again on Reddit about the achievement system in the game.

You can read about it here:
http://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/comments/1omugu/achievement_system_for_new_game_which_is_probably/

The most noteworthy thing I caught was this: "We're letting the community design the game world. Characters, monsters, quests, traps, triggers, doors, portals, dialogue, everything pretty much.
This could either work out well or be really, really horrible!"
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Aequus Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:16 pm

I am going to have to actively resist making auburn tigers or asexual orchids...

Oh, woah! I was reading through Adam's posts/comments/I don't know reddit terminology, and...
Adam and Donna have a daughter?!
Aequus
Aequus
Bringer of Joy

Back to top Go down

Post by redpoemage Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 pm

I have a 3DS and Pokemon Y (Although I just have Pokemon X because I let my little brothers borrow my 3DS to play it, I got tired of Pokemon after Pearl. X and Y do look really good though.)

I don't really do many multiplayer games on it, but my friend code thingy is: 0430-8725-6516
...gotta get those Street Plaza cards 0_0

The achievement thing looks interesting. Oh, and Aequus, posts are like threads and comments are like posts in a thread on reddit. I know reddit terminology because it's where I've been hanging out for the past year or so Razz
redpoemage
redpoemage
Master of Icy Fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Oh sweet Picasso and Red Very Happy Mine is 4012-4473-0192
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Picasso, your Friend Safari is Ice-type with Delibird, Bergmite, and Dewgong. In case you don't know. I still don't know mine though xP
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Picasso Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Nayaby wrote:Picasso, your Friend Safari is Ice-type with Delibird, Bergmite, and Dewgong. In case you don't know. I still don't know mine though xP
Thanks! I knew my type was ice, but I didn't know what pokemon were in it. Your safari is ghost with Phantump, Shuppet, and Dusclops.
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Phantump! Sweet! One of my favourite new Pokemon. And can't go wrong with Dusclops either!

What was your team for the storyline? I knew before starting that I must have Gogoat as my grass-type, so I didn't pick Chespin. I already had a Venusaur and Charizard trained, so I picked Squirtle. For my first starter I picked Fenniken, but I also had Talonflame.

Delphox, Talonflame, Blastoise, Gogoat, Aegislash, Aurorus. My darling Pokemon. They all turned out to have horrible stats for competitive post-game xP I still love them!

Oh, and post-game I bred an Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken with 31 IVs in HP/Atk/Def/SpDef/Spd and a Timid Unnerve Pyroar with 31 IVs across the board. Breeding has never been easier Very Happy DESTINY KNOT AHOY!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Picasso Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:33 am

Nayaby wrote:Phantump! Sweet! One of my favourite new Pokemon. And can't go wrong with Dusclops either!

What was your team for the storyline? I knew before starting that I must have Gogoat as my grass-type, so I didn't pick Chespin. I already had a Venusaur and Charizard trained, so I picked Squirtle. For my first starter I picked Fenniken, but I also had Talonflame.

Delphox, Talonflame, Blastoise, Gogoat, Aegislash, Aurorus. My darling Pokemon. They all turned out to have horrible stats for competitive post-game xP I still love them!

Oh, and post-game I bred an Adamant Speed Boost Blaziken with 31 IVs in HP/Atk/Def/SpDef/Spd and a Timid Unnerve Pyroar with 31 IVs across the board. Breeding has never been easier :DDESTINY KNOT AHOY!
My team for the story was: Blazakin, Greninja (I swapped him out for Blastoise before the E4 though), Talonflame, Gogoat, Raichu and Vivillon.

I've never been into competitive battling, but I've been training a Pinsir (adamant/252 att/252 spe/4HP) and a Gengar (timid/252 spA/ 252 spe/4 HP). I'm still trying to decide what else to have on my team. I might do a Malamar, looks like it could be fun.
Right now I'm working on filling out my pokedex and breeding/catching stuff for wonder trade. That and trying to get all the TMs in the game.
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum