Spiced toast, and other stories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk About Television (because it can be pretty awesome)

+7
Aequus
Picasso
MozytheHealer
Zip
Elfie
Nayaby
Areada
11 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Talk About Television (because it can be pretty awesome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk About Television (because it can be pretty awesome)

Post by Nayaby Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:09 pm

I had just found out about that! Part 1 is already leaked and available online, but I'm waiting to watch both parts at the same time.

This news just makes me so happy, I want to TEARBEND!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Talk About Television (because it can be pretty awesome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk About Television (because it can be pretty awesome)

Post by MozytheHealer Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! *does a happy dance* cheers cheers

MozytheHealer
MozytheHealer
NinjaPirate Rubberducky

Location : Walking into Mordor with style, as that is obviously the best way to walk into Mordor

Back to top Go down

Post by Picasso Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:45 pm

I already watched the first episode when it was leaked. I can't wait for the second!
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Zip Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Disregard social life. Acquire Legend of Korra.
Zip
Zip
Zhe Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:44 am

As usual, Zip, you suggest a highly commendable plan of action. *nods emphatically in complete agreement*
Areada
Areada
Admin

https://spicedtoaststories.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Picasso Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:55 am

Korra was amazing! But now we have to wait a while for new episodes. Sad
Picasso
Picasso

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Denora: Gran Gran, I've been reading all about your old adventures. I've been dying to ask you, what happened to Zuko's mom?

Katara: Well Denora, It's an incredible tale-

Kiki: GRAN GRAN YOU LOOK OLD!

---

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This killed me! Fortunately, the story of what happened to Zuko's mother is going to be revealed in The Promise comics.

Spoiler:
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:01 am

I'm going to do a blow-by-blow review on my rewatch. It will include all of my most notable reactions on the first watch. I mostly just need to rewatch so I remember them.

I do, however, remember, at that moment, Nayaby, jumping up and going AGH THAT WAS INTENTIONAL DAMN THEM!

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

I've watched every episode of The Last Airbender at least three times! (Water and Earth, at least 5 times... xD)

Legend of Korra is going to be just as awesome! I'm loving it so much already! And I'm also psyched for the next Promise comic... Suki's going to be in this one!

And, on a different note: Once Upon a Time

MAD HATTER!!!!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

GOOD EPISODE.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:41 pm

That was my favourite episode!!!!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:04 am

That was awesome! Plot progression! FINALLY!
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 am

Hey, there was a lot of background stuff to explore! We can't have Emma believing right away!

Also... Inkheart is real O_O

If you could visit a fictional world, which would it be? It's actually really tough, because so many awesome stories take place in dystopias, or at least rather wartorn worlds. Wait a second... not much different from ol' Earthy, eh?

Hmm...

If it wasn't form the nasty war, Skybound would be a brilliant place to live. But that doesn't count. I choose... The Galaxy Far Far Away!

Or maybe The Entire, from Bright of the Sky, by Kay Kenyon. That would be awesome!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:01 pm

Middle-earth. No questions. Absolutely number one on my visiting list.

*twitch* Inkheart. Started so good and ended so ridiculous...
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:21 pm

I haven't read Inkdeath yet xP
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:34 pm

*sigh* She needed an editor. Really badly. Not to mention more believable character development.
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 pm

I finally watched the new episode of Once Upon a Time today!

:O

So Regina finally has some deeper character development. Don't get me wrong, I still think she's psychotic, but at least there's a method to her madness. Enough to empathise a little more with her.

Spoiler:
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Ugh, but her backstory is so freaking typcial. I hate it when they pull the
Spoiler:
excuse. I would have liked to see seeds of psychoticness even when she was young.

Yeah, the hearts are kind of explained.
Spoiler:

I like the real world stuff more, I've decided. The backstory is fun but I think the acting and storytelling is better in storybrooke than in fairy tale land...

Still a good show, though. Very Happy
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:37 pm

I saw the season premier of Game of Thrones just now.

I don't care if he's only fourteen, Geoffrey should die like Hippolytus... I don't think I've ever seen a more insufferable dirtbag in any television show before.
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am

I still need to see it (may not happen for a while, though). But I agree anyway because not only do I trust your judgement, his characterization is completely predictable. He's probably ordering random executions for amusement and stuff. Maybe he's had his mother executed or something (although that's unlikely as she's featured majorly in so many promo pictures). Maybe I should just look the episode up on wikipedia...
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:29 pm

LEGEND OF KORRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

I LOVEEEEEE IIIIIIIT.

Korra? WIN! Bolin? YES! Naga? HILARIOUSYES. Mako? AHHH! Pabu? YOU ROCK.
Bad guy? CREEPY! GO DIE!

I'm just a little excited.

Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 am

Did a new episode air? I watched the first two twice! MUST WATCH MOAR!

Wheeeee!

Avatar is probably the best thing ever.

EDIT: IT DID AIR! WHY WAS I NOT AWARE OF THIS?

I dare call myself a fan? You have failed the Water Tribe Nayab. You are hereby banished.

Noooooo! It was an accident!

And stop talking to yourself!

I'm sorry, I can't help myself. I'm excited!

So am I, but people are going to start thinking you're a little touched in the head if you keep talking to yourself like this.

You're right, I'll stop talking to myself.

Good, glad we have that settled. Now I'm off to watch the new episode of Korra.

Me too!
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 am

Pabu is adorable, but he will never be able to replace Momo!

And the Equalists are... SO COOOOOL!

Spoiler:
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Areada Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:16 pm

But they're not equalists. That's what's funny...

Spoiler:
Areada
Areada
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayaby Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:52 pm

Since when are equalists ever really equalists? Factions always vie for power. It's a constant struggle between the High and Middle Classes. The Middle Class manipulates the Lower Class into helping achieve a revolution by depicting the High Class as tyrannical in some way. Then the Middle Class becomes the High Class, and the Lower Class may or may not be elevated to Middle Class, but usually remains Low.

Sometimes the Higher Class will actually yield and elevate the Lower Class to Middle Class wilfully, but there's always a reason for it. Take the abolishment of slavery in the United States for instance. Capitalism was on the rise, and in order to support capitalism, there needed to be more consumers. Slaves don't make good consumers. By abolishing slavery, more people are making money which will be used to purchase goods and services. It's all rather depressing. So much for "the goodness of the heart" eh?

Spoiler:
Nayaby
Nayaby
Le Rogue en Rouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next